2-ingredient Pizza Dough
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup SR flour
Toppings – Choose your own:
- ¼ cup Pesto
- ¼ cup Pizza sauce
- 50 g Ham shredded
- 50 g chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 50 g tin Pineapple pieces
- ½ Red onion thinly sliced
- 100 g Mushroom thinly sliced
- 1 Zucchini shaved
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- Preheat the oven to 230C. Place a pizza stone or baking tray in the oven to start heating up. This is the key to a crisp base.
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt and SR flour. Use a wooden spoon to start, but as it comes together it is best to use your hands.
- Tip the dough out onto a flour surface. There is no need to knead this dough! Cut the ball of dough into 3 pieces. Roll each piece out to 7inch wide. Carefully place them on baking paper.
Now its time to top them with your favourite things! My suggestions:
- Classic Ham and pineapple: Spread the pizza with 1 tbsp of pizza sauce, top with 1/3 cup mozzarella, Ham, Pineapple and red onion.
- Pesto Chicken: Spread 1 Tbsp pesto on the pizza, top with 1/3 cup mozzarella, mushrooms, shredded chicken, zucchini ribbons
- Veggie Loaded: Spread with 1 Tbsp pizza sauce, top with 1/3 cup mozzarella, mushrooms, red onion, zucchini ribbons. After cooking drizzle with pesto.
- To cook place on a hot pizza stone or baking tray in the oven and bake for 10min, until the cheese is golden and base is crisp.
** if you have a pizza stone, you can also cook these in the bbq.