Bacon + Egg McMuffins
- 8 Wholemeal English Muffins
- 8 Eggs whisked
- ½ cup milk
- 200 g Spinach
- 400 g Bacon Rashers
- 8 slices Cheese
- 100 g Tomato relish
- Optional: Avocado, rocket, fresh tomato
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray with al foil. Lay the bacon in a thin layer over the tray and bake in the oven for 30mins.
- Meanwhile put the spinach in a microwave container and microwave for 1min to wilt slightly. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and then stir through the spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper and then tip the egg mix into the brownie pan. Bake in the oven for 15min until just cooked through. Allow to cook through then use a large scone cutter (similar size to the English muffins) to cut circles of omelette.
- Spread relish over one side of the English muffins then top with bacon, omelette and a slice of cheese. Top with the other side of the English muffin. Wrap the english muffins in alfoil and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Microwave: Remove alfoil and microwave for 2mins to defrost
-Oven: Preheat the oven to 180C. Keep in alfoil and bake in the oven for 10mins until heated through.