Cheesy Broccoli Tots
- 300 g broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 cup wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion diced
- ¾ cup cheese grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil on a high heat. Add the broccoli to the water and boil for 3mins. Drain the water and then roughly chopped the broccoli into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli with the remaining ingredients. The mixture should clump together when pressed, but still be a little wet. Form 1 Tbsp of mixture into a small oval shape (similar to a potato tot). Then place on a lined baking tray. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Oven: Bake in the oven for 25min at 200C until golden brown.
- Airfryer: Carefully place directly on the basket of the airfryer and cook for 15mins at 190C.