- 400 g tin Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use a tea towel to dry the chickpea, this will also help to remove some of the chickpea ‘skins’.
- Combine the spices in a bowl and then add in the chickpeas and stir to coat.
- Air fryer: Heat the air fryer to 200C and spread the chickpeas over the base of the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 20mins until the chickpeas are crispy. Some of them will ‘pop’ so don’t be alarmed!
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread the chickpeas over a large baking tray and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 30mins until crispy. Stir the chickpeas halfway through cooking to ensure they don’t burn.