Crispy Veggie Fritters
- 1 cup carrot grated
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen or canned
- 1 ⅓ quinoa cooked
- 2 egg
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup aioli
- Combine the carrot, corn kernels, quinoa, cumin and almond meal in a bowl. Mix through the egg and milk to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan and spoon 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Cook for 2mins on each side. Repeat until all fritters are cooked. You may need to do it in batches in your pan that are not large enough.
- Serve on a plate topped with aioli, avocado and rocket. Drizzle with remaining oil.