I haven’t met a kid yet that doesn’t LOVE fish fingers – even those that don’t like fish!
I think it is something to do with the crumb to fish ratio as well as the easy finger food style of meal!
This is a delicious healthy dinner for your whole family paired with chips and a fresh salad! Or Serve them in tacos for delicious healthy fish tacos!
Other Dinner Recipes you will love:
Homemade Fish Fingers
- 2 fillets Bassa fish sliced into 1inch x 2 inch fingers.
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1.5 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 180C. Spread the breadcrumbs over a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5min or until golden. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Form the batter by whisking the eggs and flour together. Season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat until all fish pieces are coated. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 15mins or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with aioli.
- Freeze the coated fish fingers before cooking for a quick and easy mid week dinner or snack. Just increase the cook time to 20mins when popping the fish fingers in the oven frozen.