Funfetti Cheesecake Slice
- 200 g wheat biscuits digestives
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 100 g butter melted
- 500 g creamed cottage cheese
- 340 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 160C (Fan Forced). Line a square 8inchx8inch baking tin with baking paper, ensure the paper goes up the sides so you can use it to remove the cheesecake.
- Place wheat biscuits into a food processor and blitz on high for 1 mins, or until it resembles a rough crumb. Then add in the desiccated coconut and butter, pulse 2-3times until it comes together when pressed between your fingers. Press the mixture onto the base of the tin, ensuring that it is even along the base. Place in the oven for 7 mins or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Place the Cottage cheese and Greek yoghurt and sugar into the food processor, Blitz on high for 30sec, until it has all come together. Then add in eggs, vanilla and corn flour. Blitz on high for 1mins until it is smooth and combined. Finally add in the sprinkles and pulse 1-2 times.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and then return to the oven for 50mins. It is important not to open the oven during this time to prevent it cracking. Once the cheesecake only slightly jiggles in the middle, turn the oven off and allow to cool with the oven door cracked open slightly for 1hour. Remove from oven and cool in the fridge for 1hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin using the baking paper to help you lift it onto a cutting board. Then use a sharp knife to slice into 16 even squares. Top with a tsp of Greek yoghurt and extra sprinkles.