Greek Yoghurt Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 cup pumpkin steamed and mashed
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup rice bran oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup oat flour rolled oats blended into a flour
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl combine whisk together the wet ingredients (pumpkin, Greek yoghurt, egg, vanilla, oil). Then whisk through the brown sugar until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients (cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, plain flour and oat flour. Then use a wooden spoon to fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 45-50mins.