Healthier Coco Pops
- 4 cups Puffed Rice
- 2 cups Puffed Quinoa
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 150C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup and cocoa powder. Add the rice and quinoa into the bowl and stir with a large spoon until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture over the baking tray in a thin layer.
- Bake in the oven for 5mins, then remove from the oven and stir. Return to the oven for another 5mins.
- Allow to cool on the tray completely before storing in an airtight container for up to 1 week.