Mexican Blackbean Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 2 to matoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 200Place the whole sweet potatoes on a baking tray and use a fork to poke a few holes in them to let steam escape when cooking. Bake in the oven for 40min.
- Meanwhile, prepare the blackbean mix. Drain the black beans and then add to a non stick fry pan. Add in tomatoes, paprika, cumin and garlic powder and ¼ cup water. Cook on low for 10-15min until tomatoes start to break down.
- Peel and remove the seed of the avocado and then mash the avocado with a fork. Stir through the lime juice.
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5min. Be careful as they will still be very hot, use a sharp knife to slice them in half length ways.
- Top sweet potatoes with black bean mix, avocado and coriander.