- 1 brown Onion diced
- 100 g Bacon diced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 1 cup Corn frozen
- 100 g Baby Spinach
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 sheets Puff pastry defrosted
- 1/2 cup cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 2 x 12-capcity muffin tray.
- Heat a large non stick fry pan on medium heat. Add the onion and bacon to the pan and sauté for 3min until the onion starts to soften. Then add the capsicum and corn and sauté for another minute. Turn off the heat and stir through the spinach.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs and milk. Cut each puff pastry sheet into 9 equal squares. Press a pastry square into the muffin tray using your fingers to fold the pastry around the edges of the circle. You can trim the excess pastry from the edge, or leave it for a more rustic finish!
- Divide the bacon mixture between the pastry and then top with egg mixture. Finally sprinkle over cheese and bake in the oven for 30mins or until golden brown.