Apricot Bliss Balls
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 1/4 cups desiccated coconut
- Combine chia seeds and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. Stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until mixture has thickened.
- Place chia mixture, apricots, oats, honey and 1 cup coconut and carrot in a food processor.
- Process until well combined and mixture forms a thick paste-like consistency.
- Place remaining coconut in a small bowl. Press and roll 1 level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, then roll in coconut to lightly coat. Place on a plate.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and coconut. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.