Another Salad.. I know! But how good does this look. I mean seriously how good does it.. Okay I’ll stop.
Peach and Quinoa Salad
- 2 yellow peaches
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cup mixed leaves
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 100 g feta Optional
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa per packet instructions and then set aside to cool completely.
- Cut the Peaches in half and then carefully remove the stone. This works best with ripe, but still firm peaches! Then slice the peach halves into 4-6 wedges each.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut the cucumber into thin ribbons.
- Then add the halved cherry tomatoes, mixed leaves, cucumber and peaches to the quinoa. Crumble feta on top and drizzle with half juice of a lemon and 2tbsp olive oil.