Ricotta Tomato Gnocchi
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 brown Onion diced
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 carrot grated
- 250 g Mushrooms thinly sliced
- 100 g Bacon diced
- 200 mL Tomato Passata
- 200 g Ricotta
- 500 g Gnocchi
- Heat oil in a large fry pan. Then add the onion, garlic, carrot, mushroom and bacon to the pan and sauté on high for 5mins until it softens.
- Meanwhile Cook the Gnocchi as per packet instructions.
- Pour the passata over the bacon mixture and bring to a boil, then add in the ricotta, gnocchi and season with salt and pepper.