Salmon Fish Fingers
- 2 large Salmon Fillets skinless
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tsp Lemon herb garlic seasoning
- 2 Tsp Black and white sesame seeds
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 200C.
- Cut the salmon fillets into 1cm wide x 3cm long 'fingers'. Whisk the egg in a bowl and then in a second bowl combing the bread crumbs, seasoning and sesame seeds.
- Coat the salmon pieces in egg and then coats them in the bread crumbs.
- Air fryer: Spread the fish fingers over the base of the air fryer basket, spray lightly with oil and then bake in the air fryer for 7-10mins or until golden and crunchy.
- Oven: Spread the fish fingers over a large baking tray and then spray lightly with oil. Bake in the oven for 15min until golden and crunchy.