- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 1 large carrot grated
- 3/4 cup milk plant based milk can be used
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter melted.
- 60 g black pitted olives sliced
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary stems removed
- 5 chives roughly chopped
- 100 g Danish Feta crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a muffin tray with spray olive oil.
- In a large bowl combine the flour and baking powder. Then add in carrot and zucchini. Make a well in the centre and add in the eggs, milk and butter and stir until all combined.
- Then add in your favourite flavour additions! Such as the above suggested! Stir to combine and then
- Divide the mixture among 12 muffins holes. Then bake in the oven for 25mins or until golden brown. Enjoy hot with a little butter or cold with a fresh salad!
- Freeze for up to 2 months for an easy mid week snack or addition to the lunch box!
- You can really add any flavours to the base muffins! Another of my favourites is roast pumpkin, spinach and feta!