Sweet Potato Salmon Patties
- 415 g tin of salmon
- 400 g Sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Peel and roughly chop the sweet potato. Steam in the microwave or over the stove for 15mins or until soft. Then place into a large bowl and mash. Add in salmon and mash together with a fork. Add in remaining ingredients to form a thick, but wet mixture.
- Roll mixture into the size of golf balls and flatten slightly on a lined baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins, turning over once.
- Swap the tuna for salmon for something different.