- 500 g pork mince
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 tsp Lemon grass paste
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 long Chilli seeds removed and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a sticky mixture. Wet your hands slightly to prevent the mixture sticking and roll 1-2Tbsp mixture into a ball using your hands. Place on lined baking tray and bake in oven for 30min.