Vegetarian Stuffed Capsicum
- 3 Red Capsicums halved
- 250 g Brown rice Cooked
- 400 g Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn frozen
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 avocado mashed
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Place the capsicum halves, open side down on a large baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20mins.
- Meanwhile combine the brown rice, black beans, corn and tomatoes in a large bowl. Then stir in the smoked paprika, cumin, olive oil and lime juice.
- Remove the capsicums from the oven and flip over, fill with the rice mixture and then top with grated cheese. Return to the oven for 15-20min until cheese is golden brown.
- Top with mashed avocado to serve and serve along side a salad!