Gluten Free Zucchini Chips
- 1 large Zucchini cut into wedges
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 50 g Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Egg whisked
- Combine the almond meal, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip the zucchini pieces into the egg and then into the almond meal mixture to coat.
- Airfryer: Heat the airfryer to 180C. Spread the zucchini chips in a thin layer over the base of the airfryer basket and cook for 15mins.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread the zucchini chips out of a lined baking try and cook for 25mins or until golden and tender.