One Pot Chicken Pasta
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast diced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 zucchini diced
- 700 g passata
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 400 g wholemeal pasta
- 100 g spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- Heat oil in a large pot on high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 mins until it starts to brown. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic and zucchini to the pot and cook for 2 mins before adding the passata, and Italian herbs. Fill the passata jar with water and add the water to the pot. Bring sauce to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add pasta and chicken to the sauce. Cover and cook for 15 mins or until pasta is cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir through spinach and cheese.