San Choy Bow
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large brown onion
- 500 g 17.6 oz. lean pork mince
- 200 g 7 oz. mushroom, finely diced
- 250 g 8.8 oz. bean shoots
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 lebanese cucumber sliced
- 2 to matoes cut into wedges
- 1 ice berg lettuce
- ¼ cup peanuts roughly chopped
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add onion and mushrooms sauté for 3min until onion begins to soften. Add pork mince and sauté until it starts to brown. Add ½ of the bean shoots, oyster sauce and sauté for another 5mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lettuce cups. Cut the ends off the lettuce to free the leaves and wash away any dirt.
- Spoon the mince into lettuce cups top with cucumber, tomatoes, peanuts and remaining bean shoots.